As 2010 comes to a close, I thought it would be nice to do
a picture recap on the year. 2010 had plenty of highlights:
I rang in 2010 with an awesome night
filled with the greatest friends!
Steve & I celebrated our 1 YEAR together <3
There were many girls nights!
we had a TWO HUGE snow storms!
Steve & I had Valentines Day in Redbank, NJ
My family & I spent Easter in NYC at the Easter bonnet parade.
Rutgers had their annual Rutgers Fest- 9AM drinking!
I went to my first baseball game which
was a Yankee game for Steve's birthday.
Spring Break I went to ATL to visit my cousin Kelly.
I went to CABO!! FAVORITE VACATION!
My little sister graduated high school
I turned 22 and partied in Atlantic City
I went to my first male strip club
Went to my first ever bachlorette party for Steves SIL
Halloween I was a leopard cat and my roommates were nerds
I had the GREATEST girls night in Atlantic City with my BFF
My family threw a baby shower for my closest cousin Kelly.
My family, Steve, and Jackies boyfriend
Matt went to NYC twice this winter
Christmas was quiet but very nice.
I have high hopes for 2011. I hope 2011 brings me more good health, prosperity
and lots of happiness, and the same for my family, friends, and all you bloggers!





































1 comment:
You had such a fun year! Thanks for sharing your life with us! Hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you!!!
Post a Comment