Monday, November 8, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Thankful For

Top 2 things your thankful for:
 
Link up at Taylors Blog!! Also, send her some well wishes she hasnt been feeling well :(
Hope things turn around mamma, love you Tay!!
 
1. My 3 Best Friends
Friday night I went to AC with my 3 best friends since freshman year of high school *Heather, Kim and Brooke*   I LOVE my gf's to death!  We may not always talk on the phone {or even fb, text, email, bbm, etc} every single day.. but when we all get together, we pick right up right where we left off.

2. My Family
This upcoming weekend is my cousins baby shower!  I get to see my aunts and cousins I haven't seen in acouple of months.  I LOVE when we get together the laughs never stop and I havent seen my cousin with her belly yet so I cant wait!!

8 comments:

Kit said...

Friend and family you can not beat it...two of the best things in the world!

black tag diaries said...

i love the gf's that you can pick right up with! the true mark of a best friend!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Cute pictures and picks! Thanks for the well wishes xoxo your so sweet! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Great things to be thankful for!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

There's nothing better than friends and family!!

Hey Barbie said...

Great post and cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Great things to be thankful for... friends and family! Hope you have a great week. Love reading your daily quotes. Keep them coming!

Bree said...

So funny that you and all your friends are blonde. Every one of my friends is a dark brunette and then there's me-the blondie!