Top 2 Favorite Jobs you've had
2. Dance Teacher -
{some of my little girls}
Teaching dance has been a wonderful experience for me. It has been an immense amount of fun and has taught me much about myself, the social life of children, and the fine art of teaching.
2. Pharmacy Technican-
I was working as a cashier at ShopRite foodstore and my manager asked if I wanted to work in the Pharmacy. Thank goodness I said yes because working in the pharmacy gave me drive on what I wanted to do with my life! My pharmacist has been a great mentor. Ive being work there for almost 6 years, how crazy!
Link up to Taylors Blog at The Undomestic Momma if you'd
like to play along in Top 2 Tuesday.


7 comments:
I would love to be a dance teacher but I really don't know if I have the patience... lol
And that's so cool your manager gave you the opportunity that led you to your career of choice!
I was a cheerleading coach and it was the same for me. I taught them a lot but I learned even more from them. Great picks! :)
A dance teacher would be such a fun an rewarding job!
I used to teach dance too! It was always great seeing them perform.
Oh my gosh, I would love to be a dance teacher... how fun!
I think being a dance instructor would be so fun!! Great jobs :)
Teaching dance would be so much fun!
Post a Comment