Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Favorite Gift

Top 2 Favorite gifts you have received
1. Gold Heart Necklace- Steve gave me a gold heart necklace for our one year anniversay (1.13.09) This isnt the exact picture because Im not sure where he got it from but it means to much to me and I love that he picked out the necklace by himself. 
2. My Car- As time got closer to me turning 16 I would constantly point out cars to my parents that I loved!  Most of the time they were expensive, flashy ones(that I knew I was never going to get), or cute 2 door sport cars.  One day while in the car with my mom I saw my first toyota celica and fell INLOVE!  I literally couldnt stop talking about the car!!  I test drove acouple cars with my parents and werent really loving any of them until I drove around in a celica with my mom one night.  I knew I had to have this car and she thought it was a nice car too.  I remember begging her after the test drive to let us take it home that night but she said she still had to talk to my dad.  Lets just say the car ride home was a HUGE BUMMER and I was so close to getting my license with no car.  UNTIL...one night after dance practice my mom came to pick me up and we were riding down the street and there was a silver car in our driveway. I asked "whos car is that?" my mom said "Aunt Patti decided to come for the weekend" (my aunt has a tiny silver BMW) then we got closer and I thought it was my friend Brookes car because at the time she had a silver Tiburon.. and then I realized it was a SILVER TOYOTA CELICA sitting in MY driveway.  I screamed and literally jumped out of the car and ran the rest of the way to my house.  I cried, screamed, laughed, jumped up and down and hugged it. My dad was sitting in a lawn chair on the driveway and I must of thanked him a zillion times!
That was one of the best days and gifts in my life so far!
&& I'm to this day driving my Celica, we've been through a lot, but I still love my car as much as the first day I saw it.


What are your two top favorite gifts? Head over to Taylor's blog to play
Top 2 Tuesday

2 comments:

Kit said...

These both are great pictures! Your necklace is so pretty!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow!! Both gifts are very generous!