Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tonight we're going hard, just like the world is ours!

Hot and dangerous
If you’re one of us, then roll with us
‘Cause we make the hipsters fall in love
And we’ve got hot-pants on enough
And yes of course because we’re running this town just like a club
And no, you don’t wanna mess with us!!
-Ke$ha

Friday night Heather Kim Brooke & I had a girls night in Atlantic Cittay!!
We stayed at Harrahs Resort in an awesome suite!


It was such a good time to go out with Brooke since we dont see her very often and after loosing both her parents this summer shes been going through so hard times. We drank, danced, partied at MurMur in Borgata, ate delicious cheese fries and felt like death the next morning but it was worth it bc we had a blast!!

Me rocking my new Michael Kors snake skin heals.
They're heaven to walk in!!


Best Friends since 2002!!






My P.i.C!!




My sister for eva eva!

"If found please return to room 9051" 
We were getting prepared for a blackout kinda night!






Well to the Borgata friends!!


Kim dancing on the platform


Good times!!
Look at the creeper in the pink on the left...



Shes the BESTEST friend anyone could ask for!





We woke up hurting but it was def. an awesome, fun girls night!!  We're already planning our next trip to Atlantic City in December.  I'm so glad after our stupid little fight we reconnected with Brooke its a shame that loss of loved ones actually made us closer.  But..I'm loving my moofon back in my life again!! Can't wait for a veno night during Thanksgiving break!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Happy HUMP Day.. Friday is almost here!!! YIPPEE

4 comments:

capperson said...

Cute pics!! Definately looks like you had fun! LOVE the outfit..those shoes are hot!

Bree said...

Your hair looks so good with that little bit of change of color!! And I love the curl too! You guys definitely know how to have a good time!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

OMG I love you were totally sisters, but I wasn't smart enough to put please return to... on paper I wrote it on our legs lol. Totally had those nights! Love the dresses, hair and esp the shoes!

Hey did you ask me about Skype the other day? I can't find the email.. If so let me know! I do have Skype now.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I love me some Michael Kors!