Hope you find me somewhat interesting LOL..!
Things about me:
I NEVER dyed my hair until Tuesday night I dyed it a dirty blonde.. Its not a big difference but its a nice change for fall I guess. But I LOVE my barbie blonde hair soo Im sure Ill bring it back prettyyyy soon.
I do NOT like talking on the phone, texting or what not(so last season lol). I only text or call when I really have to talk to someone. I dont like when people leave me voicemails I currently have 9 unheard right now... ughhhh
I tell the corniest jokes everrr... no one usually laughs but me, a lot of people think Im wacked out of my mind but I think Im blessed hahah
I'm STILL trying to find a favorite mascara the hunt has been on since April 2010
I can get pretty wild.... which is sometimes a good or bad thing.
I'm STILL trying to find a favorite mascara the hunt has been on since April 2010
I can get pretty wild.... which is sometimes a good or bad thing.
I have an obsessive type personality- when I find something I like, love or want I will stalk it!!! ex: clothing- Ill look it up on the web everyday hoping it goes on sale
I have to sleep with my fan on. Not because I'm hot, but the noise helps me sleep.
I'm a really picky eater. Its annoying but I starting to like more foods and try new things.
*Funny story*- Steve went to culinary school, and when we first started dating he took me out for dinner and I didnt want to let him know how picky I was so I ordered a meal that I would NEVER eat in 1,000 years.. I sucked it up, ate it with a smile on my face but secretly dying inside....
if I had a nickel for every time I was late to work.. I'd have exactly 25 cents extra a week.
nothing makes me madder than rain.. well besides sock puppets. they are so creepy
I'm known to go MIA a lot, and seen as often as a unicorn
I quote movies a lot..
I have my iTouch & camera with me at all times
nothing makes me madder than rain.. well besides sock puppets. they are so creepy
I'm known to go MIA a lot, and seen as often as a unicorn
I quote movies a lot..
I have my iTouch & camera with me at all times
Red holiday starbucks cups make me happy :)
I hardly ever dress down.. even for school. Actually acouple of weeks ago I wore sweats to class and a kid was like "Its weird to see you in sweats, you're usually all dressed up".
I bleach the heck out of my teeth and wear my retainer everynight
I like to pick out OPI nailpolish by the names of their colors

gee-golly how do I even have friends or a boyfriend?!? bahahah
Anything neat or weird about you,
you'd like to share?!? :)
I hardly ever dress down.. even for school. Actually acouple of weeks ago I wore sweats to class and a kid was like "Its weird to see you in sweats, you're usually all dressed up".
I bleach the heck out of my teeth and wear my retainer everynight
I like to pick out OPI nailpolish by the names of their colors

gee-golly how do I even have friends or a boyfriend?!? bahahah
Anything neat or weird about you,
you'd like to share?!? :)
10 comments:
Katie! Yeah thats me! I felt that way to, but once you have it on and your out you forget your wearing it and confidence shines through. PS. I love this post! your funny story made me laugh, and I love love love red star bucks too. I cant drive without the wind in my face. I'm going to copy you and do the same post <3 with credit of course :)
I loveeeee this post!
HAhaha I love that you ate something you hated!! How did you manage that?!
I had my first Starbucks with a red cup of the season yesterday..I know it's early, but I couldn't resist! Mmm gingerbread latte....
Hi we have a lot in common hahah!!
I bleach my teeth and have retainers but where them every other night!!
I have nevvvver died my hair, and I hateee voicemails, sometimes I wont listen to them if I know who they are from I just delete them.
I have to sleep with a fan on, but I am slowly trying to get use to not having it!
& I love OPI nail polish
♥
A) I hate voice mails as well!
B) I want to bleach my teeth!
C) Thats how I started liking new foods! To impress BD! lmao! girls! were soooo silly!
D) I ALWAYS have my camera too!
E) I think you're adorable!
Once a blonde, always a blonde. I don't think I'll ever have my hair any other color! :)
sock puppets are creepy!!!!
I like to pick out OPI nailpolish by the names of their colors too!
I hate voicemails. I have 22 unheard so far. Yikes!
1) I also do not listen to my messages. If I notice you called me on caller id and feel like calling back, I will.
2) I've also been known to go MIA. Sometimes a girl just doesn't want to deal.
Ok let me just tell you that the majority of this list applies to me too - i pick out opi by the names, i have to sleep w/ the noise of a fan, i quote movies constantly, & i hate talking on the phone :) and if you haven't tried loreal voluminous mascara... it is my fave & has been since 'Nam. :)
Post a Comment