![]() |
| sorry for the poor picture from my phone This afternoon as I was walking out the door to go on campus the FedEx man rang my doorbell. (I buy things all the time online but havent in weeks, so I knew it wasn't for me) He said "I have a package for Katelyn". I responded with "Yes, thats me!!" The nice wonderful FedEX man said "Someone sent you flowers!" I was so surprised and thanked him! I was pretty sure they were from my parents because they knew I had been stressing out with my school work and had been worried about me. I put the flowers together in the vase and still searched for the letter. Tricky ProFlowers.com had it tapped and hidden. The note reads: Katie, Fate has become real, dreams have come true. Love touches every part of my body and satisfies my soul. Isnt it obvious that I'm in love with an angel. Beautiful you are my angel and I'm deeply in love with you. No matter the distance or the situation nothing can come between our love. I love you forever. Happy Anniversary! Love, Steve |
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Surprise Flowers From Steve!!
Labels:
boyfriend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
How sweet! Happy almost 2 years ;) It's mine and Dylan's 4 years on the 20th-time flies!
(ps I got back to your email about how we did our halloween makeup and skype. I know you've been super busy with school though. I thought I'd just tell you here in case you missed it and thought I ignored it haha)
Flowers are the best!!!!
Aw, how thoughtful and sweet! Happy Anniversary!
Awww yay for flowers, that is adorable you lucky girl!
Awhhhh that is soo sweeet! He's a keeper!!
Oh.my.gosh Katie! That is the sweetest note I think I've ever read! Such a lucky girl :)
Awww!! That is so sweet! BEAUTIFUL flowers!!! Steve is a lucky guy to have you!
Aww what a sweetheart!!!
Beautiful flowers! Happy Anniversary!
How sweet! The flowers are beautiful! I love surprise flowers!
How sweet! Happy Anniversary! Mine and my boyfriend's anniversary is on the 13th :)
Aww girl that's amazing and so special!! You are so blessed :)
<3Cami
Post a Comment