Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So What Wednesdays

Photobucket

SO WHAT If ...
  • Target is my happy place and I go there like once a week even if I just wander around.
  • I have a crazy scarf obsession.
  • I wear animal print, faux fur, and big gaudy jewlery. I like to have fun with fashion.
  • I'm crazy about weddings. I have magazine pages saved, websites saved and notes Ive taken on things I like.  Atleast when.... that time comes I'll be ready and prepared!!
  • I honk my horn probably everyday, maybe 3 times a day!! I live in Jersey and people drive crazy!!
  • I think garden gnomes are the creepiest thing!
  • I sometimes scream at blackjack dealers in AC and accuse them of cheating. 
  • I take 30 minute showers; i feel like its me time.
  • I keep things clean for the most part but when my mother comes to my house I go into a crazy cleaning mode.  I dread hearing "so.... when was the last time you cleaned this?.."  hellllo i live with 6 girls!!
  • My "usual fall attire" is leggings, a cardigan and boots.
What do have to say "SO WHAT" to??
Link you blog post up to Mama Dews Blog!

2 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

OMG I literally spent ALL DAY on Targets website today! SO WHAT if I was supposed to be working! I HAD to make the baby a Christmas wishlist!!!


Thanks for linking up!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I love Target. I just go to be going, and I always end up coming out with $100 of stuff, when I didn't even need anything to begin with lol. I also am crazy about weddings. I'm always looking for ideas!