Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Music I'm Lovin'

So what you say?

MUSIC IM LOVING!
  • We Are Who We Are - Ke$ha
  • Whats my name? - Drake & Rihanna
  • Whos That Chick? - Rihanna & David Guetta
  • Higher - Drake & David Guetta
  • Firework - Katy Perry
  • Raise Your Glass - Pink
  • Like a G6 - Far East Movement
  • Only girl in the world - Rihanna
  • Just A dream - Nelly
  • Bottoms Up - Trey Songz
  • Whip My Hair - Willow
  • The Time - Black Eyed Peas
  • Cannibal - Ke$ha
  • Grenade - Bruno Mars
  • Mine - Taylor Swift
  • Right Above it - Lil Wayne
  • Check it Out - Will.I.Am
  • Runaway - Kanye West
  • Angel - Akon
  • Strip Me - Natasha Bedingfield
What musics on your iPod that helps you get through the day, jump out of bed, pushes you through a tough workout, makes you wanna dance, or you just love!!??

2 comments:

star said...

I need to catch up on new music! The only song I know from your list is "Mine"! Lately I've been listening to my Taylor Swift CD and all my Christmas albums!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Oooo thanks for the music selections! Going to "look up" the songs when I get home!

Thanks Katie!! :)