Tuesday night Steve and I went to go see the movie "Due Date".

I heard mixed reviews about this movie but I thought it looked hilarious. (mind you- I laugh at everything. I laugh at myself all day long, and I love watching Jackass, yess its stupid but I laugh so hard I cry sometimes) My Review: Zach Galifianakis was great, I always find him funny! Zach and Robert Downey Jr. were great together, and shot out a lot of rude jokes as possible, but that's what made the movie funny. Overall I think it was just good entertainment, nothing new and exciting. I'd see it again but I wouldnt buy the movie.
Rihannas new CD "Louder" was released this week.
I usually never buy Cd's unless its artists where I know I usually love all their songs (ex: Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift). I listened to some songs online and I really like- S&M, Whats My Name?, Fading, Only Girl, Complicated.
I really anticipated Rihannas new album because I usually really like her music but theres nothing "LOUD" about the album. I'm pretty disappointed, but I still stand behind her music.
ONE LAST THING - - -
GO MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!
F-I-N-S FINS FINS FINS!!!
Going Bear Hunting Tonight!! Go Dolphins!
1 comment:
i'm so glad you thought Due Date was funny. I LOVE Zach G. and I've been dying to see this movie.
p.s. found your blog through Jennifer at Life as a Jane Doe. So cool how y'all found each other again.
Post a Comment