Top 2 Favorite Old Pictures
To join in the Top 2 Tuesday link up your post
to Taylors Blog The Undomestic Momma
**I'm at school and dont have very many old pictures on my comp*
1. May 2007 - This was one of the first nights I EVER went out to the club!
I was totally wasteyyy face; but it was one of the best nights and
2.
{Maureen, my sister, me, cousin Kelly, Molly and Erin}
~missing my cousin Bridget~
My family went through a rough feud and I didn't see my four cousins, aunt and uncle for about 15 years. My cousin Kelly got married August 2008 and we were all reunited!! I honestly still to this day am so thankful for my cousins wedding weekend because I got to know my cousins again, and since then Ive meet there husbands, kids, have seen 2 of my cousins have 3 more kids and my one cousin get engaged!
This picture is so special to me <3



5 comments:
Great Pictures!! It looks like you all had a blast!
I am your newest follower from top 2 tuesdays!
have a great day!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com/2010/10/top-2-tuesday_18.html
I love the picture of you in dancing! You do look totally wasted! You still look pretty though!
WOW someone looks like they were having a REALLY goodtime
xoxo
bB
Great pictures!
Haha, that first photo is classic!
Post a Comment