I was soo excited because I've been begging her for a week
now to chat with me. Shes a total sweetheart just like
she is on her blog! Bree, I wish you didnt live so far from me!
Rutgers Students remember
Tyler Clementi Today
Today at my university that Tyler Clementi also attended, students wore black to remember Clementi, who jump from the George Washington Bridge following the live streaming of his sexual encounter with another young man. We dont know why Tyle decided to end his life but it has affected our college community like no other. EVERYONE SHOULD FEEL SAFE! Words matter. Actions matter.
A stream of students came out today to show their love and support for the Clementi family during this hard time.
Rest in Peace

3 comments:
Awh, skype fun!!
Jealous =]
Yay for skype dates!
My cheeks look so chubby in that picture lol
And I totally wish I didn't live so far either! AH!
Post a Comment