Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN at RUTGERS

HALLOWEEN
with the roomies!!!
Random is the new sensation
Was a BIG DRUNK FEST!

MEOWWW PUSSYCAT!!
My costume was supposed to have a skirt but I didnt wear it because it was freezing out last night!!

Rebecca & Katie "Nerds pick their nose"

Rebecca, Me, Katie

Cutest Nerd Couple!! Lana and her Boyfee Mikey

Lana!! I cant handle her!!

Cheers to being a nerd!!

Nerds and their Pussycat! MEOWWW
Katie, Gina, Rebecca, Me, Jess, Lana
{All my roommates were nerds for Halloween... I decided I wanted to be a sexy kitty awhile ago so I stuck with my costume!}

Coolest nerd I know! -Rebecca

Our mess


Nerd Hug!

This is how nerds dance

Jesus was at the bar!!!

My nerd roommates are redic with their nerd highlighters, and stickynotes..


I came home this morning because my Organic Chem teacher scheduled a Orgo Exam TOMORROW!!! Who the HECK makes an orgo exam on HALLOWEEN!?!? One of my FAVORITE holiday weekends.. Thanks Rutgers.... You Suck!!!
{Here are some of my moms decorations outside the house}
Creepy....



{Pictures of my puppy and kitty dressed up for Halloween}
Skippy


Pretty little Ariel!!!



Ariel & myself - Halloween `10

7 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

looks like yall had fun!!!!

Bree said...

You looked wicked! And so did your friends. My one girl friend was a nerd when she went out on Thursday and I saw a guy nerd on Friday.. Guess it was popular this year! Love the decorations on your house.. Wish my neighborhood was more into it...

Rorie said...

Awhhh looks soo fun!!! I know what you mean though I have 3 papers this week so my halloween weekend has been uneventful!

Hey Barbie said...

Love your costume! Good luck on your exam!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Love it you look hot! Did you do the Megan Fox make up again?! If so looks great!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You looked good!!! Love all those pumpkins!

Brittany said...

you're seriously the cutest! I love it! Very cute kitty!

ohhh and the nerd heard is quite adorable as well! Sexiest nerds I've ever seen!