Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Fashion Trends

Fall 2010 Fashion Trends
LOVE or HATE???

1. Silver Sequin Jacket
I love sparkle!! But I'd be totally nervous to wear a sparkling blazer.
It does at a nice shimmer to a basic outfit though
SILVER SEQUIN JACKETS  photo | Eva Longoria Parker, Nicole Richie, Rachel Weisz

2. Animal Print Dresses
When I went to Atlanta in March I was told when they think of NJ/NY fashion they think animal prints.  I love to wear animal prints on scarfs, cardigans, and shoes, but I dont think I'd never wear a full animal print dress.
ANIMAL-PRINT DRESSES  photo | Chloƫ Sevigny, Jennifer Lopez, Kristin Cavallari

3. Tulip Dresses
I really love the drappings of this type of dress.  And I think Kim Kardashian pulls
off this look very nicely, I'm not sure if I'd like it on me though.
TULIP SKIRTS  photo | Alexis Bledel, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Jessica Parker

4. Silkshirt Dresses
A work favorite gets a slinky update.
I think its totally cute, and I'd try it. A look I think would look
totally cute with boots too
SILK SHIRTDRESSES photo | Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Biel, Kate Hudson

4.Denim Rompers
I've already tried this trend and bought a denim romper in like May??
I love it! Totally cute with wedges or busy sandals
DENIM ROMPERS  photo | Ashley Tisdale, Katie Holmes, Naomi Watts

5. Leather Mini Skirts
A cute look between punk rock and schoolgirl chic
I so want to buy one!
LEATHER MINI SKIRTS  photo | Jenna Dewan, Shenae Grimes, Whitney Port

1 comment:

Expat Girl said...

I've done the denim romper look and love it : ) I too truely believe that every girl should have a pair of animal print shoes in their closet but I don't think I would risk wearing a dress! And oohhhh when I was in London the sequin blazers were everywhereeee I just dont know when I would wear one in a military town haha