Day 5-Your siblings
Many relationships in a woman's life, the bond between sisters is unique, stretching and bending through periods of closeness and distance, but almost never breaking. Sisterly ties tend to have fewer emotional knots that bind mothers and daughters. Sisters are girlfriends, rivals, listening posts, shopping buddies, confidantes, and so much more. Some sisters never move beyond childhood rivalry. Thankfully we have FINALLY developed an affectionate attachment that has become a critical support system in growing up years.
"Sisters are probably the most
competitive relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown,
it becomes the strongest."
Lately through my crazy roller coaster life
Ive realized how lucky I am to have a sister I dearly love.
My little sister Jackie AKA Jac. We are 4 years apart and she has become one of best friends. We are complete opposites and have been ever since we were little girls. But thats what I LOVE about her and look up to her for, shes loud, opinionated, unique, intelligent, goal driven, unstoppable, HILARIOUS, and def. one of a kind. Im glad she changed her clothing style because now I have a second closest to shop in!
I love you, you crazy lady!!















No comments:
Post a Comment