Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogger Challenge -:- Day 14

Day 14: A Picture You Love

This is a rough one because I dont have just ONE picture that I love,
so I'll post my TOP favorite.

This is my favorite family picture
We dont have very many, have to get on that... maybe I'll be able to convince my parents to do professional family photos.

Steve and I. He makes me so happy!

My BEST FRIENDS! I LOVE this picture of us. I feel it really shows how close our relationship with one another is and we were having a good time!

Steves nephew and godson, Jordan & myself.  I love kids and I have a lot of little cousins ranging from 1yr-8yrs old but I dont get to see them very often.  Fortunately I get to see Jordan alot which makes me extremely happy.  I love this little boy and its so exciting watching him grow and learn!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

you're soooo gorgeous!

What a beautiful family you have.. and I am pretty sure that if and the bf have a family your offspring would be like hybrid super cuties! :)