Day 11: Favorite TV Shows
Desperate Housewives

Keeping Up With the Kardashians

All the Bravo Housewive shows

Jersey Shore

Rachel Zoe

Yessss... Im a reality show junkie!! lol
Day 12: What You Believe

I believe that...
- I believe- Crying can relieve so much.
- I believe- All you have to do in life is go out with your friends, party hard and look twice as good as the bitch standing next to you.
- I believe- You only get one shot at this thing we call life, so ride this betch till the wheels fall off.
- I believe- Just because you fail once doesnt mean youre gonna fail at everything. keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself- because if you don't, then who will? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.- Marilyn Monroe
- I believe- just smile and the world will smile along with you.
- I believe- Promise to be so strong that .NOTHING. can disturb your peace of mind.
- I believe- Every girl should own some clothing article with animal print.
- I believe- Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
- I believe- Change is GOOD
- I believe- You should know who you are as a person without a man at your side.
- I believe- In god even if I dont go to church as often as I should
- I believe- Life is short, don't waste time worrying about what people think of you. Hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.
- I believe- In Sparkle and Glitter
- I believe- Taking a vacation or mini getaway once a year is a necessary
- I believe- in DANCE MUSIC!!
Day 13: Goals
-Use my sign language skills more often
-Finish school with a good GPA and go to Pharmacy School
-Spend less time stalking on facebook & searching the Internet more time hitting the books
-Saving more & spending less
-To blog more and comment more on peoples blogs
-Learn how to communicate better
-To let people close to me know about much I love them and care about them more often
-Get a tatoo..... maybe
-Travel to the other side of the world
-Move to Atlanta
-Get married & have children
-Scuba dive
-Sky dive
& the most important Goal:
BE HAPPY WITH MYSELF!!

2 comments:
I LOVE ALL THOSE SHOWS! minus Rachel Zoe, I've never watched that one. How good is desperate housewives this season?!
I love Desperate Housewives! I'm bummed because I missed Sunday's episode!
Post a Comment