Day 1: introduce, recent picture, and 15 interesting facts
Heyyyy everyone!!! My names Katie and Im in my 20s
with a roller coaster life because I learning new things
about myself and what I want out of life everyday!
1. I say the most random weirdest things ever, I find myself hilarious which is just super because I get bored really easily. Most people just think I'm out of my mind.
2. The classes I'm taking for my major are extremely difficult and I doubt myself most of the time. I feel like I'm not good enough and smart enough..
3. I moved out of my parents house summer 2009 and I done soo many big girl things I've never done before. ex: cooking, taking out the garbage, doing my own laundry, grocery shopping, paying bills, etc. This experience has made me grow a lot and Im a lot closer to my dad now because of it!
4. Ive been a dancer since I was 3 years old, the types of dance Ive done are tap, jazz, pointe, kickline, lyrical, modern, hip-hop, and river dance. I did competitive dance for over 10 years and have danced all over the states, doing group dances and solo dances. I love dance so much that I became a dance teacher, seeing little girls learn techniques and love dance as much as I do melts my heart.
5. I'm an extremely emotional person. A lot things make me cry..
6. My little sister is 4 years younger than me, shes taller than me and looks a lot older than myself. Everyone thinks Im the youngest, or we're twins. Our personalities are so different!
7. I LOVE to party, I'M A DANCE FLOOR LOVER!!
I love dressing up to go out, getting drinks with my girlfriends.
8. If you haven't noticed from my "Quote of the Day" posts, I LOVE quotes. I could read quote pages all day long. They help me get through the days I think no one knows what I'm going through.
9. I visited my cousin in Atlanta in March, and fell inlove with the city!!
I want to move there after college.
10. I have my bartending license but have never done anything with it. Ive tried but no one is ever hiring grrr. I got a job bartending at hooters but my parents flipped a sh*t so..... that job never happened lol
11. I realized this year that death is my biggest fear. I get paranoid and bad anxiety, I dont know how to cope with loosing someone Im close to.
12. I was very privileged when I was younger to travel a lot with my family. My love for traveling and exploring new places still continues and I try to go some where Ive never been before every year. I even gave Steven the traveling bug.
13. Going away to college was the best decision I ever made.
14. Im ALWAYS with camera in hand. I always get made fun of for taking too many pictures but photography is one of my favorite things and I love to scrapbook memories.
15. I only talk to about maybe 5 people on the regular from High School and I'm okay with that because a lot of them changed for the bad.. I cant wait until my high school reunion to see all those "hot spot popular people" back then, look like losers now! :)
5. I'm an extremely emotional person. A lot things make me cry..
6. My little sister is 4 years younger than me, shes taller than me and looks a lot older than myself. Everyone thinks Im the youngest, or we're twins. Our personalities are so different!
7. I LOVE to party, I'M A DANCE FLOOR LOVER!!
I love dressing up to go out, getting drinks with my girlfriends.
8. If you haven't noticed from my "Quote of the Day" posts, I LOVE quotes. I could read quote pages all day long. They help me get through the days I think no one knows what I'm going through.
9. I visited my cousin in Atlanta in March, and fell inlove with the city!!
I want to move there after college.
10. I have my bartending license but have never done anything with it. Ive tried but no one is ever hiring grrr. I got a job bartending at hooters but my parents flipped a sh*t so..... that job never happened lol
11. I realized this year that death is my biggest fear. I get paranoid and bad anxiety, I dont know how to cope with loosing someone Im close to.
12. I was very privileged when I was younger to travel a lot with my family. My love for traveling and exploring new places still continues and I try to go some where Ive never been before every year. I even gave Steven the traveling bug.
13. Going away to college was the best decision I ever made.
14. Im ALWAYS with camera in hand. I always get made fun of for taking too many pictures but photography is one of my favorite things and I love to scrapbook memories.
15. I only talk to about maybe 5 people on the regular from High School and I'm okay with that because a lot of them changed for the bad.. I cant wait until my high school reunion to see all those "hot spot popular people" back then, look like losers now! :)

7 comments:
I wanted to tell you that I went to check out that OPI color Cuckoo that greenish color..I had it in my hand but ended up putting it back...just too dark for my liking. I a few weeks ago I did by the Glitzerland gold color it's fab!! A keeper for sure!
Good luck with school, college was some of the best years of my life...HS not so much, I too, barely talk to anyone from HS...you just change so much as a person from being 18 to your 20's in college.
lol I had to laugh at "I find myself hilarious which is just super because I get bored really easily".
I find myself pretty funny too and my friends and dylan always laugh at me because I'm laughing at my own jokes most of the time haha
Ditto with the camera in hand. It only becomes a bitch when I have to get them developed!
Could you be any cuter?!
I love that you are a dancer! I can totaly see that!
I think you and your sister look a lot alike! I could see you being twins! :)
Too funny that your parents freaked about you being a hotters waitress/bartender! You're prob. better off anyways :) You too hot for that!
And I love your love for quotes! I love that you share all of them with us! I seriously look forward to them :)
Hope you have a great weekend doll!
p.s. You are VERY smart! You'll do great at your classes! You seem like such a hard worker!
I took tap, jazz, and ballet ever since I was 3 too, except I quit when I was 19. About a year ago, I interviewed for a job at Hooters. I told my mom and she was pissed. I always have a camera with me too. People always say that I take way too many pictures and make fun of me. I just can't help it. I love pictures and photography, and that's who I am. I don't talk to many people from high school. I maybe talk to only 1 or 2 people. I probably won't go back to reunion. I hated high school so bad. It was the worst time of my entire life!
That's so cool that you have your bartending license!
Post a Comment