Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quote of the Day 9/16 + my MIA

just because you fail once doesnt mean youre gonna fail at everything. keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself- because if you don't, then who will? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."
- Marilyn Monroe

Sorry for my MIA lately... I've had a REALLY TERRIBLE time adjusting to
school this semester.  I'm soo unhappy....  :(
I have no effort to do anything or even write on my blog, although i have so much to post.
Hopefully this funk gets better.
Thank you for continuing to follow me, I love you all.

3 comments:

Bree said...

:( It will get better. You're smart and you'll pull through ;)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

It'll be okay the first few weeks is always hard! Hope things get better! Of course we'll still follow you!

Brittany said...

I am MADLY in love with this quote!! :))