Thursday, September 16, 2010

Favorite Fridays-: Fall TV Show

jen_button_fridays
This week's Favorite Friday topic is:
Fall TV Show!
*To play along in "Favorite Fridays" head over to
Jens BLOG and linky your page!*

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES comes back Sept 26!!!
Desperate is my favorite show and I can't think of any other show that I have run home for in the recent 5 years! I love it when characters are tip-toeing around each other - it seems to bring out the best.  Some of the story lines get alittle dull at times,
 but I will always be a TRUE FAN!!

6 comments:

Bree said...

YES! I love this show; I can't wait for it to return!

Brittany said...

I never got into this show :(

Do you like modern family or parenthood?

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

AMEN sista! LOVE this show!

*D* said...

i'm so excited for this new season, and the new housewife!!

Jen said...

I have never seen this show; can you even believe that!? I should get into it!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the show when I catch it but never got hooked - my aunt is thought! Great pick!