Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Favorite US Cities


 
Top 2 Favorite US Cities
If you'd like to play along in top 2 Tuesday,
head over to gorgeous Taylors Blog and link up your blog post.
 
1. Las Vegas
My mothers sister used to live in Las Vegas for 6 years, so every December we'd go to visit her and my uncle.  I wasnt 21 yet but I fell inlove the city! Theres so much to do there, that you never get bored.  I cant wait to go back now being that I'm 21+, I'm sure that'll be a crazy vacation!!! I love to party and Vegas is a perfect place for that.
 
2. Atlanta
I went to Atlanta this past March to visit my closest cousin Kelly.  She moved down there awhile ago to be with her future husband at the time.  I wasnt sure how I was going to ATL but I fell inlove! When I get out of college I would love to move down there. In Atlanta you hav sports, attractions, tours, art, historical places, amazing shopping, crazy nightlife, beautiful neighborhoods.  If you get a chance def. experience Atlanta your inteniary will be jam packed!
 
Have you been to Las Vegas or Atlanta before??
What did you think of it?

5 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

I want to go to Vegas bad! Atl is great!

Brittany said...

I want to go to VEGAS sooo badly! ahhh its rediculous!

star said...

I chose Las Vegas too! I've been to Vegas every year since I turned 21. I love it, best place to go on a roadtrip, it's only about 4 hours away for me. Haven't been to Atlanta, but I do want to go tour the Coca Cola Factory so I will go one day! Have a great day lady!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Gah! Haven't been to either! I need to travel more! <333

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've gone to Vegas once a year ever since I turned 21! I love it there! There's so much to see and do!