Hi Ladies!!!
So sorry for my little disapperance but I didnt want
to talk about it too much on here due to privacy and safety
reasons yanno?!? ;o)
Well vacation was good but that will be another post,
this one is ALLLLL about the
~* MALE STRIPPERS *~
we went to see last Friday for my sisters 18th birthday.
My mother, sister, my sisters best friend, my sisters mother(who just so happens to be my mothers best friend), and I left for NYC around 4:30PM to drive into the city. My mom and her best friend have never driven into the lower eastside so I had to give them directions. This guy I dated before Steven, every Friday we'd take a trip into the lower east side to walk around and eat. Its soo cute there. We got to the city and we all decided we were hungry there was a dinner down the street from Manhattan Men(the strip club) so we decided to wander in. I told everyone we were staying to eat when we were walking in and this amazing huge strawberry cheesecake was staring me in my face!! It was heavenly!!!
Alexa and myself
My "little sisters"
all of us at the diner
Everyone had a good dinner and OF COURSE I got my cheesecake slice. The waiter served me a HUGE slice and I shared it with everyone. It was soo delicious!! So soft, light and creamy!! && the 3 GIANT strawberries ontop made that cheesecake one of the top cheesecakes I've EVER tried!! (P.S. I'm a cheesecake lover!!)
After dinner we walked back to the strip club and got in right in time.
While waiting in line I snapped acouple of pictures.
{The Penis table LOL}
Once inside we weren't allowed to take pictures until the show was over. But let me tell you ladies something. If you live in NJ,PA,NY,or CT and are looking for a great time to take your girlfriends out for a birthday party or bachlorette party this is a great time.
There were so many ladies there celebrating their bachlorette parties. The took those ladies on stage and let them have center view of the show. The women looked like they were having the time of their lives!!! The guys are so HOT and the dance choreography was awesome!! We all had blast!! My little sister got a lap dance and my mom and her best friend couldnt stop talking about it and cant wait to go back! LOL
I was always alittle iffy about having a stripper for my bachlorette party but if I went to something like this, I dont think I'd mind. The men make you forget about EVERYTHING but them!! I had this one guy I had my eyes on and he kept grabbing my arm and hand all night and at the end of the night he whispered in my ear "he'll give me a lap dance I'll never forget" and I was like "sweetie, I cant because I think we both know it'll end up in more than a lapdance!!" My mother thought it was histerical!!
{Heres pictures for the night!!}
My little sister & I
The guy took pictures and he was soo cute!!
Doesnt it look like Alexa but the floor in his pants??
It totally does! But she didnt though LOL
little sister lovin big sister
girlies at the bar
family shot
Enjoying the show!! :o) :o)
Heres the hunk I fell for!!I wish his eyes were open!
I have a picture of him licking my neck but thats not going on the internet!!
HELLO SEXIES!!!!!
Getting in on with some ladies in the VIP room
"Dont stop.. Get It! Get It!!!!"
Partying Jersey Style
After the strip club it turned into a regular dance club
After our awesome night!!
Love my Beautiful little sisters!!
Myself feeling wowed!!! hahaha
All and all those men were lethal! SO DAMN HOTT
My next upcoming posts:
- Cherlys Bachlorette Party (BOOZE CRUISE CRAZYNESS)
- Mini Getaway vacation
- Movie review & NEW makeup Review

















2 comments:
All I can say is WOW! The one you fell for is definitely eye candy ;) You girls look like you had the time of your lives! I've always thought male strip clubs were gross but after seeing this, I think I've changed my mind! Glad your sis had a great time celebrating her bday :) You girls are so pretty!
bahaha!
I love this.. REALLY LOVE IT! Too funny!
What hunkys!
Post a Comment