For all you newbies to my blog (thanks for following me) I'm a huge music lover. I'm constantly singing out loud, blasting music to in my car, or doing alittle dance to a song in my head. I know a lot of you of commented on my last couple of music posts saying thanks for the music sugestions and I love to hear what you currently listening to as well.
So heres my current jams!
- Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
- Dynamite - Taio Cruz
- Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
- Magic - B.O.B
- DJ got us fallin' in love - Usher
- Just a Dream - Nelly
- Take it off - Ke$ha
- Mine - Taylor Swift
- Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
- E.T. - Katy Perry
- Bottoms Up - Trey Songz
- Ghosts N Stuff - Deadmau5
- Memories - David Guetta
- When I look at you - Miley Cyrus
- Hands all over - Maroon 5
- Libra-Scale - NeYo
- Come Around Sundown - Kings of Leon
- Speak Now - Taylor Swift
- "Kelly Rowland" - Kelly Rowland
What's playing on your iPod??

5 comments:
I listen to pretty much all those songs too! Have you heard Katy Perry's 'circle the drain'..it's a bit more rock and I LOVE it, people on youtube are kind of tearing it apart saying she can't do 'rock' but I say whatever to them! I also really like the Usher and Justin Bieber one, and I'm embarrassed to even say/type this, but I like Justin Bieber's 'u smile'...sigh..oh and have you heard the version where some guy slows it down 800%? It's almost hypnotic and it turned it into this 35 minute trance-like song.
AHH one more, that's it! There's two sisters on youtube that did a cover of Eminem and Rihanna love the way you lie. They're called HelenaMaria and I'm pretty sure I like it better than the original!
OK, I'm done!
You know how I feel about your taste in music...
being as I typicaly leave your blog up while I comment on everyone elses. I love jamming out to your music!
:) You're FABULOUS!
love those songs! and yes, I just bought the jacket at Target on Sunday! Im obsessed...and it was only $34! insane!
So I totally save all your posts on your playlist stuff I am so bad about updating my ipod I just usually go to the radio station site and download whatever is on their top 20.
I love all of those songs. I really live Keisha's new song glitter on the floor! And Em's new song.
Post a Comment