p.s. I HATE when people have music on there page...
or should I say hatED! I am in love with your music, and I end up leaving your page up the entire time I blog! I seriously jam out to your music all morning!
I saw this youtube video and it really reminded me of my sister hahah she bleaches the sh*t out of her hair, wears her glasses more than her contacts,has a retainer, and wears black eye shadow hahaha. plus the girl kinda looks like my sister creepy!
9 comments:
Haha I saw this last week and thought it was hilariousssss
The first time I pushed play on this.. AIDYN WAS IN MY LAP! After making him leave the room I almost peed my pants!
SO FUNNY!!!!!
p.s. I HATE when people have music on there page...
or should I say hatED! I am in love with your music, and I end up leaving your page up the entire time I blog! I seriously jam out to your music all morning!
:)))))
Lol - this was hilarious!!
And I agree with Brittany - I love your playlist! :) Anytime I need to update my ipod, I come to your page to get ideas for music haha
Everytime I see this posted...I have to watch it. I just can't get enough!!
Im glad everyone loves my music! :)
I saw this youtube video and it really reminded me of my sister hahah she bleaches the sh*t out of her hair, wears her glasses more than her contacts,has a retainer, and wears black eye shadow hahaha. plus the girl kinda looks like my sister creepy!
Haha, that was funny! Thanks for the laugh :)
Haha, that was too funny!
Post a Comment