AHH omg!! I can imagine the panic on the beach!! But I hope the shark made it back into the water, deep deep away, so he doesn't come back or have to be killed because well, he's a shark on shore!
I have always wondered what you think about the show jersey! clue me in I think it would be a good bloggy!
ummmm wow that's crazy! Wonder what type of shark it is.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
AHH omg!! I can imagine the panic on the beach!! But I hope the shark made it back into the water, deep deep away, so he doesn't come back or have to be killed because well, he's a shark on shore!
I have always wondered what you think about the show jersey! clue me in I think it would be a good bloggy!
ummmm wow that's crazy! Wonder what type of shark it is.
Post a Comment