Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog Award!! YAY

Tina at The Year of Me gave me this fabulous award and I'm super excited!
I like to think I'm verstile and hope to try to continue to be more versatile!
Thank you Tina!!! :)
It's called The Versatile Blogger award. 

With any award comes rules, so here are the rules for this blog award:

1.  Thank the person who gave you the award.
2.  Share seven things about yourself
3.  Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4.  Let your nominees know about the award

7 things about me:

1. I can sign in Sign Language (yes full conversations)

2.  I can't sleep without a fan on even no matter what the season.  I need the noise to help me sleep

3. I dont really like chocolate....  Weird I know!!  I like it in small amounts mixed in with things but thats all!  I'm a cheap valentines day date because I dont want a big box of chocolates!

4. In April I lost a total of 25 lbs.  Not on purpose!! I was extremely stressed out with school and had no appetite what soo ever.  Now I'm back to my normal self, eating my regular ways(stuffing everything in my face thats in sight) and I can't seem to gain a single lb... I dont want to look anorexic anymore!

5. I LOVE to take pictures of anything and everything! Everyone always knows I'll have my camera with me if they forget theirs and I love to take tons of photos. Not just for FB or this blog but to remember certain times and to scrapbook.

6. I take extremely long showers, like 20-25 minutes long.  I really dont know what takes me so long but I always try to cut down my time and it never works. I must move like a turtle enjoying the hot water

7. I hate when people leave me voicemails, I never check them. Right now I have 7 waiting to be listened to.  I just hate hate hate listening to them!!! And I esp. hate when they are stupid ones like "Hi its ----- call me back"  UGHHH drives me nuts

My "newly discovered" blogs:
I dont know if I can pick 15!!! WOAH, thats a lot!
I'll pick more blogs later on tonight!

1. Rasha @ and this is what she said
2. Lindsay @ Bella Cene
3. Kristin @ Deeply in Love
4. Tracy @ Then I got to Thinking...
5. Stacy @ Stacy Says
6. Courtney @ Keeping Up with Court
7.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Congrats on the award homey!

Lindsay said...

Hey thanks! I just ran across this post and was pleasantly surprised! :)

Lindsay said...

Oh, and you should get an iPhone if you hate voicemails. The iPhone has visual voicemail so you hit one button to listen to a voicemail rather than all the crap on normal phones! I HATED voicemails before my iPhone :)

V said...

well deserved :)