The 4th of July has been my favorite holiday for as long as I can remember! I LOVE getting together with friends, BBQing, fireworks, going to the boardwalk, laying by the pool/beach and most of all celebrating our country!! I had to work until 4 this past Sunday but it was okay because I got time and half but after I went to one of my best friend Meghans house. I don't get to see Meghan very often because our work schedules are sooo crazy different but what I love is no matter how much time passes in between seeing each other our friendship never changes and it feels like we have never missed a second in each other lives!!
I took my little sister to help her get her mind off her ex-boyfriend since they had plans that day and she loved it!! And is begging me to bring her with me to other parties :) lol Steve's best guy friend was there and I swear you've never seen a bromance like this before, gets me kind of jealous!! haha. Meghan lives in a FABULOUS house on a lagoon with boats, wave runners, a pool and a huge slide. We called it "Camp ******(her last name)"
I hope everyone had a fabulous 4TH of JULY!! & everyone was safe!!
Cafe Patron Shots! I think we took 7-8 of these!
Word of advice never take a million shots, try to swim and go down a slide!!
Hanging out at the lagoon
Matt, Christina, Meghan, Mike, Arthur
Matt, Christina, Meghan, Mike
Meghan & Myself. After taking shots and going down the slide!
Besties since Freshman year of college
We cause too much trouble togther!!
Steven & my sister
just smile and the world will smile along with you
My LOVIE!!!
My "Poker Face"
Me, Jackie & Arthur
little mini me
Fireworks
Steve and his best friend Matt(Meghans Brother)
A TRUE TRUE Bromance. Always together
Meghans boyfriend Patt & Mario
1am in the morning... long night!
Jakie, Arthur, Christina, Me, Meghan, Steve
My fourth of July was awesome full of good music, strong drinks,
amazing jersey weather, the ocean, good grilled food and amazing fun friends!!
What did you guys do for the 4th!?

3 comments:
super cute pics girly!! glad you had such a fun 4th!! :)
i made the mistake of thinking i was 21 and had two too many shots over the weekend ;) (i only had 2 shots).
Oh goodness Cafe Patron shots and swimming are totally not a good idea I can agree with you on that ;) Looks like so much fun!
cute pics looks like you had a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment