Monday, June 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Reality Shows


Happy Tuesday!
Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma's topic this week is:

Top 2 Reality Shows You Would Be On
1.   Kourtney & Khole Take Miami
I'd love to be friends with these girls or be one of these sisters they seriously have no boundaries and are always having a blast.  Since I'm into the whole drinking, party scenes right now being 22 I feel I'd get along very well with these two ladies. 

2. Platinum Weddings on WEtv
I'm addicted to this show. And I'd like to apologize to my future husband and mother-in-law that I dont think I'll be a "fun" bride, due to having my whole wedding already planned out in my head.  I understand I may not have an over the top wedding like the women on this show but I just love watching these priceless weddings!!

5 comments:

Aimee of East Avenue said...

I love both of these shows! Great picks!

Anonymous said...

Great picks! I completely forgot about the Kardashian sisters although I don't know how that is possible!
*new follower*

Sammy said...

Oooh I love both of these.

Brittany Nolan said...

platinum weddings is def a favorite of mine! :) wouldn't it be nice if every girl could get her dream wedding like that?

Molly said...

LOVE your number 1 pick! One of my favorite shows as well! And Kendra too on E!

Have a great evening!!