
For the Top 2 Idea this week-
TOP 2 FAVORITE BOOKS
1. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang-
The best part of this book is that you feel like you're being let in on the joke.
Hilarious from beginning to the end.
2. Nicholas Sparks- At First Sight
A heavy love story and an emphasis on the personal feelings of a couple of characters. A tale of love and loss is relfection of the many stories that have occurred like this one in real life.
I just bought these shoes from bakersshoes.com by Chinese Laundry. I got them for $49.00. I was looking on endless.com, shoes.com, and zappos.com these shoes were running as high as $99.95!!! I think these shoes would look adorable with skinny jeans.
Do you like?? Yay or Nay
5 comments:
I love Nicholas Sparks! I haven't read the other book but I have heard that lots of people love it. I will have to add it to my summer reading list. BTW, Hubs and I love the Real Housewives of NJ but since I am from NC they def. have an accent to me.
Those shoes are amazing! Love your blog :)
I will have to check those books out! thanks for linking up girl!
I love the shoes. And I was just looking at the first book in the store, wondering if it was any good! I guess the answer is heck yes, huh?
Stopping by from Top Two Tuesday :)
I came across your blog on Top Two Tuesday. I love Nicholas Sparks books and I also love your Jersey pride. I miss NJ all the time.
Post a Comment