Saturday, June 12, 2010

Little Sisters Prom

My little sister Jackie had her *SENIOR PROM* last night! She looked absolutely gorgeous!! Her date was her boyfriend Dan, they looked fabulous together! Here are some pictures before they left with Dan, her best friend Alexa of about 10 years, and her couple of friends from school that all took a party bus to prom.



parents
Jackie & her boyfriend Dan



LOVE IT!
Jackie & her best friend Alexa.

My sister & I
*NOTICE- new shoes I posted about the other day!*

They all went to prom together on a party bus

Party bus

sisters!!

Heres the start of their goofy best friend photo shoot


little sister!

leaving for prom

Party bus time!!


Prom for me feels sooooo long ago!!
And in two weeks my little sister will be graduating!
I can't believe it she needs to stop it makes me sad.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Aw she looked gorgeous!! I wore black to my grad too while all my friends wore bright colors haha

Annie said...

your sis looks amazing!! love her hair and dress!