Jackies Graduating Class 2010
Jackie walking to get her diploma.
Shes the one in the front on the left.
Hats off to class of 2010
She did it!! My little sister isnt little anymore...
My little sister and I
Jackie and her boyfriend Dan
Celebrating with cake after dinner
The frame I got her.
I can't believe my little sister is now a college girl and will be turning 18 in just acouple of weeks. The time has flown by! I remember when she was 5 and she used to ask me to braid her hair, tie her shoes, bring her to the mall and friends houses, ask to have sleepovers with her, and play little kid games outside with her. Our relationship right now is pretty rocky due to her teenage mood swings but I'm sure we'll get closer as the years ago on.
Congrats to all the graduating classes of 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment