
So I'll play along today "Wednesday"
because I love "Getting to know you Sundays!!!"
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done? - mmm I always always always say I want a boob job but I know so many people that have problems now. I used to be a size Large B but when I was stressed out in school and lost over 20lbs my boobs went buh-bye!! :( I eat and eat and eat and its not going anywhere ughhh!!!
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? - Nope, I find them sooooo extremely boring!
3. Favorite clothing brand?- Express,Guess,Nordstorm np, ArdenB,Forever 21.(can't name just one!!)
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?- A maid service for a year!!! I've been getting lazy cleaning lately which is horrible. Plus, everytime I go to the mall looking for clothes I never find anything and the times that I'm there low on cash I find 1000 things I LOVE!!!
5. would you ever vajazzle? - uhhh, No Please!! Thank You!
6. Favorite Disney Princess? - Ariel!!!!
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? - My Sisters Keeper- Steven rented this movie for us to watch and I guess I was really emotional and really feeling the sister relationship that I cried the WHOLE movie!!! after the movie was over I couldnt stop crying, like literally sobbing.... Steve went to bed after the movie and couldn't fall asleep he said "Katie, you have to stop crying, we need to sleep, it wasn't that sad...) I dont know if I could ever watch that movie again...
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what? - Nope!!
No comments:
Post a Comment