Year after year, twenty-something women come to
New York City in search of the two L's: labels and love
- Sex And The City
- Sex And The City
Tomorrow my best friend Heather & I are going to see SEX IN THE CITY 2!! I'm so excited I just bought our tickets off fandango just in case its a mob scene when we get there. Soooo right now I'm going to watch the first Sex in the City movie because I'm so excited!!!!Who's seen it???
Is it FABULOUS?!?!?!?
4 comments:
I'm going tomorrow tooooo!!!
Only I am a 20 somethiing in NY who has been there since I was little lol.
Iknow alll about the love and labels!!!
girlfriend im in jersey half an hr from nyc... i know all about labels and love!!! let me know what you think about it and ill let you know too!! enjoy, sooooooo EXCITED
I saw it last night at Midnight, and thought it was fabulous! Have fun!
I watched it today! It was fab, I loved it!
Post a Comment