Monday, May 3, 2010

Real Housewives of NJ

Their Back!!!!!!!!!


These ladies are by far my favorite of all the housewives,
and im not just saying that because I'm from NJ.
I just love them!
I'm so excited for this season!!!

10 comments:

V said...

I love this show too! They are so entertaining.

Mrs. D said...

OMG yes! I was watching re-runs earlier and I can't wait for all the drama!

Bree said...

ahh yes!! I love all the housewives shows haha

Kimberly said...

I will be watching tonight too! I have drove by Teresa's house! its not too far from here. I have met Dina a few times!

Marian said...

I can't wait!! Its like Christmas morning all over again

star said...

I've watched the NJ Housewives a few times, but I used to watch the OC Housewives show more often. I don't watch either anymore, I should probably start watching them again!

Annie said...

WOO HOO!! they are my fave too....i'm watching right now as i catch up on blogs ;)

p.s. did you see how many snacks teresa's daughter crammed into her lunch box? (just one ;) ha!)

Katie said...

I loved this show :)
Annie- I know how funny was her little daughter. just one :)
Star- I love the OC housewives too but I think NJ are my fav!
Can't wait for next week

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Where's the like button on Facebook when you need it?! Jenn Like's This!

kanishk said...

I can't wait for all the drama!
indian classified site