{ in NYC, Easter 2010 }
Mother's Day is approaching soon and I've been trying to
come up with some good mother's day gift ideas.
Last April my sister and I did professional photos for my mom;
which she loved and cried when she opened them.
Of course, I'm going to get her a card, flowers, and we'll go
out to breakfast but what else?!
I was thinking maybe getting her a gift card to get a massage.
What are your Mother's Day Gift Ideas??
10 comments:
That would be a great gift!
I love gift cards!!!I'll give her a gift card for sure!!
Oh, I really like the idea of giving her a gift card for a massage...a day of pampering for Mom. I think thats perfect
that is a good idea, thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot; doh. on my way to a calendar now to get the date..
Gift cards and flowers are great gifts for sure! Last year my younger sis and I took pictures with my mom at a studio. She loves having pictures in her house!
Thats ladies for the feedback!! :)
My mom got a massage recently and she LOVED it so it I think I'm going to go that.
Star- my mom kept saying how she really wanted update professional photos of my sister and I so we went one day and she was soo surprised when she opened them! We got her a HUGE canvas size photo of us. and acouple other shots that came out cute. my sister and I agreed to do this every couple of years. Whats funny though is in the photos my hair is super short to my chin like my sister has hers now and her hair in the photos is like my mine is now.. we like swapped hair! ahha
My sister and I always take pictures! The year before last we took pictures at the studio for my mom and last year we took them with my mom! I don't know if my mom wants me to post the pictures with her in them(she is really shy) but I will post some of the ones with my sis and I!
I love taking photos we've done that for the past 3 years my brother and I. She too cried when she first got it now she kind of expects it lol.
Just found your blog; you and it are adorable! :) You have a new follower!
Ahhh! I need to come up with something, too! My Mom does so much for me....I don't think all the money in the world could ever repay her for all her love and kind gestures!
Post a Comment