TREND SPOTTINGS
Kate Moss, Victoria Beckham, and Lindsay Lohan are showing off their awesome legs with thigh-skimming tops. I'm really loving this look.Not so much the Lindsay one but Kate and Victoria are rocking it!
Jennifer Aniston, Kate Bosworth and Naomi Watts are rocking some gold rimmed aviator sunglasses.Last Friday while browsing Macys I tried on a cute pair made byJessica Simpson I may have to go back one day this week and snatch those babies up!!!
While I was shoe internet surfing today I found these on Endless.com. Aren't these to die!!! OMG I'm in love!!!
Steve Madden has a pair just like these for a little cheaper that I may buy!!
TOMORROW STARTS MY SPRING BREAK!!
WHOOP WHOOP!!
My plans are: AC, work, mall, Atlanta, & Chris Daughtry concert!! :)
6 comments:
hi katie! i awrded you the Happy 101 Award! Please visit my blog to see waht to do!
I'm in love with that thigh-skimming top look as well. Ah, it makes me long for summer weather SOOO BADLY!!
Thanks STAR!!!!
Melissa, I know!! SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU??!?
NJ the last couple of days had some nice high 50's weather and it was sunny. boy was i loving it!!!
love the look with belts!
i need to get my legs into much better shape!!
p.s. new follower :) cute blog hun!
Thanks Annie!! :)
Hello! I stumbled onto your blog today and very glad that I did! So cute! Those shoes are great! Don't you just love endless.com - free two day shipping! You can't beat that! I look forward to following your blog! Come visit me at Brooke's Bits! :)
Post a Comment