Today, give a stranger one of your smiles.
It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
~Quoted in P.S. I love you
I get a lot of compliments on how white my teeth are acouple times a week. It's funny because I get my white teeth with simple, affordable products!!It's been proven people with straight, white smiles appear more successful, more intelligent and happier in their careers than those with crooked, stained teeth.
Got a grin that's less than stellar? No worries: It's never been easier to perfect your pearly whites. Target your smile wishes here.
Don't spend your hard-earned money on expensive teeth whitening kits!
Get the very same results for OTC products.

Before I brush my teeth morning & night I use this Pre-Brush Listerine whitening. It has a minty, foamy flavor.

Next I brush with Arm & Hammer Advance White toothpaste. My first time trying this toothpaste I thought this toothpaste had a weird/different taste but now when I use other toothpastes other than Advance White I think those other ones don't make my mouth feel as clean.
I really recommend anyone who's thinking about getting professional teeth whitening to try these products first!! I promise they won't disappoint!!
HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!
4 comments:
you do have a gorgeous smile. pearly and white, just how i like. but i'm the most impatient person...i want results quick! but i still don't know...gotta think it through before i fork over all that money.
i swear try it!!! give it like a week or two and if it isn't giving you what yo like then go to the dentist for their whiting.
2 weeks will fly by!!!!!!!!
What great advice! I've always had perfectly straight teeth - but not exactly incredibly white. I'm giong to have to try these products! PS - love your puppy...too cute!
Thanks Amber, she is a cutie!! I went through hell to get straight teeth! I got a retainer when i was in third grade wore that until I was in 8th grade then had braces until I was a freshman in highschool!! When I got my braces off I really needed whitening done. So I used the whitening stripes but buying those every 2 weeks adds up. So I tried these products. My othrodontist is always asking how I get my teeth so white, and is so surprised I was OTC products.
Let me know how it goes if you try them!
Post a Comment