Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Little Getaway!! YAY

Hey girls!! I'm flying out to Atlanta tomorrow for acouple days
so I wont be blogging :( But i promise to have a lot
of pictures when I return!!
I'm so looking forward to this! I'm staying with my FAV
cousin who moved down there almost 3 years ago.
Looking forward to awesome cousin time!!



Sunday night when I get back I'm seeing Chris Daughtry
in concert with Heather & Kim!! I'm so excited!!!!
I LOVE his music!!! :) :)


Last night I blogged about how I was typing up a research project well this morning my computer crashed!! I literally had a break down! I was like omgosh I lost all that work. But I took it to BestBut and they recovered by doc. thank you lord!! I was going to have a melt down. Then I headed over to work an hour late, we were super busy and I was cranky!! :/
After work I headed over to Stevens and we went to the mall because I wanted to return a shirt and I wore my Hat I was talking about the other day! The weather was so nice I shouldn't help myself!! Then we ate at applebees and saw the movie "Shes out of my league" it was okay.... I don't know if I'd want to see it again but it was kinda cute.

Alright off to bed. Ladies, have a fabulous week and weekend.
I can't wait to blog about my spring break!!


Y Katie

5 comments:

A Living Hale said...

stumbled upon your blog and looking forward to following! 2 blondes that love to have a good time, ha!

Katie said...

awesome thank you!! i may like to have alittle too much fun at time!! lol but its all good!

Jennifer said...

Have fun!!

star said...

Hope you have a great time!

Katie said...

Thank you ladies!! I had an awesome time!! i wanna go back and I don't want spring break to end :(