Saturday, March 13, 2010

Atlantic City Girls Night!!

This past Thursday night my girlfriends and I headed down to
Atlantic City.
It was honestly the BEST way to start off my spring break.
WE HAD THE CRAZIEST TIME!
I DON'T THINK ATLANTIC CITY WAS READY FOR US!
We got down there around 8pm, got ready and pre-gamed and then gambled!
I left the roulette table up $120. After gambling we
went to Blue Martini for some karaoke,
went to Tropicana for some bar hopping and clubbing.
All & all we didn't get back to the room until 5am and then ordered pizza!
We all woke up feeling like death. But it was the BEST time!!

Me, before heading out


Kimmie & I


The girls at Damion's Bar in the Trop


we're cute! * Heather, Me, Kimmie


the girls at Providence in the Tropicana


Have a GREAT MONDAY!
If you girlies live on the East Coast near NJ,PA,NY, I hope everyone is okay.
We had a crazy monsoon this weekend!!!

Y Katie

5 comments:

Melissa @ So These Are My Thirties said...

Is that top from Express??

Rachael said...

Sounds like you had a great time! The last couple of times that I stayed in AC, we stayed at the Tropicana. It's nice there and there is a lot to do :)

*D* said...

sounds like a lot of fun! you snd your friends are so cute. loving you blog!

Katie said...

Thanks girls!
Melissa, yes my top is from express. :) just like all my clothes are hahah.

Rachael- I've never stayed in Trop but I'm always over there since YES theres sooo much to do!

D-Thank you! Thank you!!

star said...

looks like you girls had a blast!