Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alice in Wonderland!!!!

"We're all mad here"
- Alice In Wonderland



I just got in from seeing ALICE IN WONDERLAND.
When I was little I LOVED this movie, although it is
quite different from what I can remember I thought this film
was excellent! The visuals were awesome, was a really good time,
and a great example of how 3-D can be effectively used.
I really recommendseeing this movie! It won't disappoint!

Am I the only one who finds Johnny Depp SEXY?!?!?
He always plays the weird characters but MmMmm :)
He first caught my attention in Edward Sissorhands when
everyone thought he was weird. I think he is one of the sexiest,
most talented actors. One of the only men who you couldn't make ugly
if you tired. And looks fine in eyeliner!! ahah


After seeing this movie I think one of these costumes may
be my Halloween costume this year!! What do you think??
I think they're pretty cute!!!



NOW GO SEE ALICE ASAP!!!



Y Katie

1 comment:

Melissa @ So These Are My Thirties said...

Definitely do the costume! Here's another version:

http://www.flagshipfancydress.co.uk/ekmps/shops/flagshipenterp/images/tea-party-hostess-costume-by-leg-avenue-839-p.jpg

I wore that last halloween and it was a hit! My bf went as the Mad Hatter and we got so many compliments. I definitely say do it!