Tuesday, January 19, 2010

weekend recap + first day of SPRING SEMESTER

I had a lovely lovely girls night on Saturday. First we went to Tiffany's(bar/restaurant) had appies, and drinks and watched the New Orleans game. There were a group of about 5 guys there they just LOVED us and kept buying us drinks. HEY FREE DRINKS!! It was fun. Then we headed out to this club Jenks got 4 bottle of free champagne, danced, and they had a band there so that was a blast. Then we headed out to Hemmingways which is right around where they taped JERSEY SHORE. By this time i was hammered and just drank water(thank goodness) It was a fun fabulous girl night!!
All the girls at Tiffany's

Myself and my best girl friend Kim


The girls LOVING our free champagne

ME :)

Kim & I taking over Jenks dance floor


This picture totally sums up our friendship we are goofy and always laughing


Loving the band at Jenks


The girls at Hemmingways

Our group at Hemmingways
It was a really awesome night to end my last weekend home before I headed back up to school.
Sunday night I slept at Stevens and we watched the Football games + Desperate Housewives. I had a doctor app. early Monday, after that I had to pack to go back to school. I LITERALLY packed up my whole room. I was crazy how many bags I had, including food.
When I got to school yesterday but best best bets friend Heather, her boyfriend moved to my school this semester so I header over to his house and hung out with them for a little then I went out my roommates and some friends to this little place called "Stuff Yer Face" totally a college bar. Got some appies and my roommate and I shared two fish bowls!!!
I told her we had to be outta there by 7:50PM to watch the BACHELOR!!! And boy was I buzzed.... seems to be what my whole last month has been..
Today's my first day of Spring Semester 2010. I'm hoping I like my classes. Tonight Steven is coming up and we're all heading out for some drinks. Should be tons of fun!
Have a wonder Tuesday!! I'll post soon about some find I found!!!
KATIE

No comments: