Tuesday, November 17, 2009

kinda boring but good day =)

I set my alarm for 8AM this morning to run to the gym, work out, and run home. I must of hit my alarm enough times until it totally turned off and didn't get up until 11AM! I obviously was very tired & i guess ill go to the gym another day this week. I only had one class today and then hit Starbucks to try out one of the new holiday drinks! I decided to try the new CARAMEL BRULEE LATTE.
It was actually pretty good. Tasted like the Carmel macchiato(my favorite drink @ Starbs) so I think next time I'll try the peppermint or gingersnaps. My boyfriend(Steven) is coming up here tonight and we're thinking about making hamburger helper lasagna never tried it but heard it was good & I'm not sure what else. We'll probably make up some weird mixture.
We're also thinking of seeing a movie since its buy 1 get 1 free ticket tuesday. He wants to see 2012 but I'm not sure if I want to??mmm what else to see?!

Ooo someone commented on my sparkley nail polish today and it was a guy! He said it was cute. haha. makes me happy because I wasn't sure how i felt about it.

Saturday I have Steves nephews baptism. I bought this dress in green http://www.express.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=22487&parentCategoryId=2&categoryId=3&subCategoryId=3 Its nice I plan on wearing a black cardigan over it with black tights. I'll post pictures Sunday!

Having a fabulous night!
Katie

No comments: