Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving eraabody!! Mwaaaaa

I haven't posted in awhile. SORRY! ever since I've gotten home from school I've been on the go go go!!!
Last Saturday(November 21) Steven & I went to his nephews/godsons baptism!
The Christmas colors we NOT planned but I'm happy it happened because I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

My outfit:
Dress: Express about $55
Cardigan: Guess (I got this literally 5 years ago)
Tights: Target about $3
Shoes: Nine west from Endless.com
Jewelry: Express
Belt: Came with a shirt i got from Guess like 4 years ago

Thanksgiving Eve I went to a bar and it was seriously a high school reunion. People I haven't seen in about 5 years came outta no where! Such an awesome time! Good music, good/strong drinks, and great friends + boyfriend!! What more could you ask for?!?!
My outfit:
Shirt: Express $35
Leggings: Express $25
Shoes: NineWest from endless.com

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm so grateful for my family, the best friends a girl could ask for, my amazing boyfriend is more than wonderful to me.
This is my sister Jackie and I on Thanksgiving. Shes 4 years younger than me.

My outfit:
Sweater Dress: Express about $45
Tights: Target $7
Boots: Mandees $33
Jewelry: Express


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!! Tomorrow I'm going on a cousin's dinner to Melting Pot! So excited I've never been I'll post pictures ASAP!
Katie

No comments: